[Blindtlk] Quick introduction and a question for pet owners

Lucy Sirianni lucysirianni at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 11 22:14:04 UTC 2014

Thanks so much to everyone who responded to my initial email with
suggestions and support; I really appreciate all of your
perspectives! I just had another conversation with the manager,
and her latest question is how I would go about giving the cat
medicine if that need were to arise.  I said I was sure this
would not be an obstacle but wasn't sure what techniques might be
most effective.  Any suggestions from those of you who may have
experience with this?

I continue to be frustrated by the lack of trust in non-visual
techniques these people are displaying, but this last
conversation gave me some reason to believe that they may at
least be listening to what I have to say.

Thanks again, everyone!

Lucy