[Blindtlk] A happy ending to the cat saga

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Jun 28 02:01:12 UTC 2014

Hi,
Oh, what good news for you and for the kitty!  I wonder what finally melted
their fear-mongering. It is good news for all of you!
Purrs,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' Name. GOD said, "If you will not feel pain, how would
you know I'M A HEALER?If you will not feel sadness, how would you know I'M A

COMFORTER? If you will not feel like your in the darkness, how would you
know I'M YOUR LIGHT? Child, if life is perfect, would you still know
me?"-author unknown
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."
My book:"there's more than one way to be okay":
www.Theresmorethanoneway.com