[Blindtlk] Unsolicited prayers

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sun Jun 29 11:26:07 UTC 2014

Amen, Marion, I couldn't agree with your more.  And really, what gives
someone the right to violate your personal space in that way?  And you are
right, this suggests that this person in their ignorance doesn't view you as
a whole person.  That says more about them than it does about you.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.