[Blindtlk] Thank you very much!

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 00:06:54 UTC 2014

Yes. I think there's a lot of choices between not going to the buffet
at all, and doing everything completely unassisted. I think we're
saying it's probably a good idea to get help with identifying where
things are and maybe with serving/carrying, maybe not depending on
your comfort level and the type of food. But you can still go and
enjoy it. I carry my own trays using the methods described, unless my
tray has multiple plates on it or a bowl with soup in it along with a
cup. For those situations I will usually request help so I don't run
the risk of spilling from the bowl while trying to hold everything
with one hand. But most of the time I just put all my food on a single
plate.
Best,
Arielle