[Blindtlk] Handling a big buffet

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat Mar 8 01:55:28 UTC 2014

Love that joke, very cute.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Tardif
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2014 6:42 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Handling a big buffet

No shame whatsoever.  I don't know about anyone else, but the last thing I
want to do is go trapsing from the buffet line with a full plate and
carrying my cane and go crashing into someone else who is also carrying a
plate and perhaps a drink and spill both our stuff.  Something uncivilized
about that, I would say.  By the way, what international crisis would occur
if you or a waiter dropped a full plate of food on Thanksgiving Day?  You
would have the fall of Turkey, the fall of Greece, and perhaps the
destruction of China.  Old, but it seemed appropriate.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.