[Blindtlk] Google maps and other ways to get directions between two places

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Mar 9 05:36:11 UTC 2014

Arielle,

Map software and how people relate with it is so very individual that I hesitate to recommend it for others since I don't know what works for them.  I can
tell you that I have found the software very useful for me.  I am having trouble finding the price but think it is around $150 or $200.  You can read a lot
about the software at

http://tech.aph.org/tmm_info.htm

You actually buy the original software on a Jump Drive that has your authorization key.

Best regards,

Steve