[Blindtlk] Answer to long ago rosary question

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Tue Mar 25 17:33:13 UTC 2014

You are pretty funny Marion!  I will see if thee are any questions.  We are
debuting a prayer room/simple chapel at our liberal Lutheran congregation.
I am creating the binder of prayer options. You know how it is--you put the
good idea into action because it was your idea. That's the way it gets done.
You get support, but people don't want to take and run with someone else'
idea.  I married a catholic and know the basics. I hope that lady looking
for an audio version of the rosary and other catholic prayers saw my post.
She was a new convert if I remember right. back then we referred her to the
Xavier Society.

Thanks for your offer Marion!

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short