[Blindtlk] Windows 8 Aggravations

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Thu May 1 00:41:06 UTC 2014

Unfortunately I do not, and I don't know if they are available on weekends.
I thought they were available on Saturdays.  If they aren't available on
weekends, it seems that it would be appreciated if they left a message for
anyone calling in on weekends stating this.  Whenever I have called it has
been on week days and I never was on hold for more than a minute.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.