[Blindtlk] Hello

cheryl echevarria via blindtlk blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 12 18:05:57 UTC 2014

Please remember to reply to blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Welcome to the list.
Just wanted to let you know there is also the National Association of Deaf-Blind Division, I thought there was a talk list for them as well, I cannot find it.
Anyway, you do not have to be totally blind or totally deaf to join the division either.
Just letting you know, you are all welcome to all the lists, we have over 50+ on the nfbnet.org, check it out, we have many divisions on there as well, like the Travel & Tourism Division which I am President of, NAGDU - National Association of Guide Dogs, Student Divisions, entrepreneur, jobs, Parents of Blind Children,, Blind Parents of Children, Seniors and so much more.
Enjoy!

Cheryl Echevarria, OwnerEchevarria Travel
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
www.echevarriatravel.com
Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.

Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama