[Blindtlk] Hello

Mark Tardif via blindtlk blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 12 22:29:21 UTC 2014

Hello, Christopher, welcome to this great list of ours.  And may I say it's
nice to have a representative from Great Britain joining us.  My name is
Mark Tardif and I live in Maine, a state way in the northeast of The United
States.  I think you will find this a fun and informative list.  Glad you're
with us.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.