[Blindtlk] A Couple Braille Display Questions

Alyssa via blindtlk blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 13 21:14:20 UTC 2014

Hello listers,
Ihave a couple questions regarding Braille displays. I currently use a BrailleNote Apex both as a stand alone unit and a display. First of all, I have a couple pins that are being stubborn. Sometimes they randomly come up. What can I do to take care of this problem? Is there a simple fix or does it require sending the unit back to Humanware? Also, even though I've been using this thing for years, one thing still puzzles me. Is there a way to change the dot firmness? Any help is appreciated.
Best,
Alyssa

Sent from my iPad