[Blindtlk] accessible web host and website builder

Brandon Olivares via blindtlk blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 06:30:13 UTC 2014

Hello,

I recommend the host A Small Orange (www.asmallorange.com). They are a very good host. I have all of my sites with them.

If you want someone to actually keep your site updated and otherwise do work on it, a web host is not going to do this. I have been working with websites for over a decade, so contact me off-list if you’d like assistance. There are lots of options out there.

--
Brandon

www.BlindAdventures.com: Read about my adventures as a blind person

Latest Blog Post: Road Trip