[Blindtlk] accessible web host and website builder

Lauren Merryfield via blindtlk blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 23:24:07 UTC 2014

Hi,
I've purchased several domains from GoDaddy in the past, but their website
isn't altogether Jaws-friendly. They are helpful over the phone though.
Thanks
Lauren

Ephesians 5 19-20 KJV
19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing
and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name
of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."
My book:"there's more than one way to be okay":
www.Theresmorethanoneway.com