[Blindtlk] stitches removal day

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Mon Nov 10 03:06:05 UTC 2014

Hugs and love to Odie.

From: Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire via blindtlk
Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2014 8:03 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: [Blindtlk] stitches removal day

Hi, all,
Sub says it all.
Tomorrow on November 10, 2014, I take Odie back to the vet to have
everything taken out of his right leg; stitches and staples.
The area is definitely healing and I am able to tell as he no longer wants
to be confined indoors and is ready to get back to working.
We are both happy about this and are ready to get it done.
His right eye unfortunately will need a re-check as there's still some
redness in it.
I'm not sure if it is cherry-eye or what, but I'll just have to hope and
prayer on it.
Blessings to all,
Bibi and MAR son Odie