[Blindtlk] Any suggestions regarding a slow cooker?

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 03:53:19 UTC 2014

I just wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions.  I was able to find a
simple Crock-Pot four-quart one that although digital, is accessible.  It
has two button, (select and Off).  When one hits select, it goes from four
to six hours on high, then from 8 to 10 on low, and then on warm.  And, when
food is finished cooking, it goes to warm and stays there.
It was a search but am glad I finally found something useful and accessible.
Jim