[Blindtlk] Putting reflective tape on my cane?

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 13:16:21 UTC 2014

Holly, what kind of cane do you have? I don't think I've heard of one which automatically comes with reflective tape.

Chris Nusbaum, Secretary
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS, and @NFBMD

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people,  because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness need not hold you back." -National Federation of the Blind One Minute Message