[Blindtlk] How to "work a room."

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu Nov 13 03:42:50 UTC 2014

Very good question!  I had not thought of the flip side from socializing.  I
will also take thoughts into the compilation on working a room as a
presenter.

Some of my thoughts as a presentor I am adding from my years of classroom
teaching experience, but would also like anyone's ideas as a presenter as
well.

Thanks, Ariel.