[Blindtlk] Problems With Amazon and Facebook

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Fri Oct 3 12:01:04 UTC 2014

Not so far.

Question, do you have anything else open on your system?  At work, for
instance, once in a while, if I have interne Explorer open, Jaws will read
random text when I am in another program, like you said, parts of words,
nonsense syllables.

Check your taskbar to see if you can clear anything else that is up there
and try again.

Also, if your virus program is doing anything, sometimes, depending on the
program I've had that happen where Jaws will read nonsense syllables or
parts of words.  But it does not happen enough to be a real issue.