[Blindtlk] Motivational Case Study on ME?

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 21:09:59 UTC 2014

So Mary, is there anyone in the class that you talk to regularly? If so, ask that person what their assignment was or if they even had a particular assignment. There are so many people around that you might do a study on whether they be blind or have some other thing about them that others would be interested in knowing about themif you find out that the other students are not writing papers about themselves, simply explain to the teacher that you felt very uncomfortable doing that and that you have picked someone else who is happy to let you do a study on them. If you come up with the solution at the same time that you but her know that you don't want to do it on yourself, she probably will except it. Well, I'm assuming this person is she. May not be, right question

Sent from my iPhone