[Blindtlk] Tonight at 7pm on NFB Live Talk Travel with Cheryl Echevarria, President NFB Travel & Tourism Division and Owner of Echevarriatravel.com

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:10:09 UTC 2014

Good morning all:

If you haven't registered or been on NFB Live yet, now is a chance to check
it out and see how easy it is to use.

All you need is a computer, smartphone and a headset. Not that hard to do.

Remember this is a program that is free for anyone and not just NFB members,
this is a service that can reach out to anyone across the world.

If you haven't registered yet, go to http://www.nfblive.org and register, it
is that easy. If you need help we have technical people who are blind like
James Gagnier that can help.

Here is the information for tonight, and I hold these live chats 2nd and 4th
Wednesday of the Month at 7pm Eastern Time.

Talk Travel with Cheryl Echevarria

2014-10-08

Join Cheryl in the travel and tourism discussion on NFB Live. In Cheryl's
own words, "This evenings topic is preparing for the airport, what you need
to know, and also the TSA Cares Program and TSA Pre-Check Program. If we
have time we will have opened discussion on other topics related to travel."

Start Time: 19:00:00 ET or 7:00 Eastern

Room: NFB Travel and Tourism

 Event open to: All users

Cheryl Echevarria

Offering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone Since 2009

We treat everyone with respect and dignity!!

Cheryl Echevarria
www.Echevarriatravel.com <http://www.Echevarriatravel.com>
631-456-5394
 <mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

skype: Cheryl Echevarria

spreaker.com: Cheryl Echevarria

Hours of Operation

Monday-Friday 9AM-7PM EST

Saturdays 9AM-1PM EST

Sundays - Holidays Closed

Hours can be arranged to fit your schedule

The Echevarria Travel Show 1st Wednesday of each month on
<http://www.thruoureyes.org> www.thruoureyes.org live talk radio, call in
and speak to me and my guests at

1-888-572-0141

Follow us on Twitter
 <http://twitter.com/Echevarriatrave> Twitter

Join us on Facebook

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brentwood-NY/Echevarriatravelcom/166878217117
>  <https://www.facebook.com/EchevarriaTravels> Facebook

Join our blog at

 <http://www.echevarriatravelblog.com/> Echevarria Travel Blog

Affiliated as an independent contractor with Cruises and Tours Unlimited

Florida Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST15578 . California Seller of Travel No.
2090937-50,
Washington UBID No. 603189022