[Blindtlk] Rainshine?

Tom tom.cramer1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 05:28:24 UTC 2014

I'm not sure if this is generally the case or not but I am using one of
those carbon fiber telescoping canes and am constantly having trouble with
it.  I know one is supposed to tighten the joints but I still find that it
loosens a lot.
I like the canes because they're convenitne and easy to put away when not in
use.  I just wish I didn't have to always be tightening it so that it
doesn't loosen all the time.
Tom