[Blindtlk] What would you do???

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 18:21:53 UTC 2014

Hi all, This is exactly why I stopped using testing centers for exams
and started arranging to take them on my own laptop in class. Testing
centers are simply not equipped for everyone and their staff are not
equipped to handle any unexpected issues that might arise. I have had
about a dozen professors allow me to test on my own computer using my
own software in class. In the occasional event that a professor wasn't
comfortable with this, I used the prof or a teaching assistant as a
reader. I encourage you to explore this alternative option for your
next exam.
Best,
Arielle