[Blindtlk] What weird things does iOS 8 do to you?

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 03:51:33 UTC 2014

Hi all!
What type of iPhones do you have? I have an iPhone 4s and got an iPhone 5 a week and a half ago. My iPhone 4s is now a fancy iPod touch since its retirement as a phone. I have found that my iPhone 4s has a prossesser that is to slow to run IOS 8 very well. I can't browse anything on it any more without banging my head on the wall even with the latest bug fixes. Voice over still crashes at times. I mostly use it for reading books, multitasking while I use my iPhone 5 and small tasks. I still watch sports on it with my friends while my iPhone 5 is charging. My iPhone 5 is my mane technical device. Speaking of my iPhone 5, I have found that IOS 8 works a lot better on it. Voice over doesn't crash nearly as much as it still does on my iPhone 4s. SIRI works better than it does on my other iPhone. I can type better as well. My iPhone 5 is also a lot faster than my iPhone 4s. I have noticed that on my iPhone 5, while I'm in the middle of a text, it sometimes takes  me back to the preavius screen and I have to go back to my text to finish it. Another bug is that when you dial a phone number, the number keys seem to hold down after I stop touching them. I also have found my iPhone 5 playing music at randem. I find that last one the most annoying!!!
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone