[Blindtlk] KNFB reader question

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 02:56:09 UTC 2014

You are probably not holding it accurately. I think it takes practice. You
have to hold the phone fairly high above the document. I put my elbows on
the table to help brace it. It is a good idea to get a print view report and
the tilt report, or whatever it is called. Most of my problems are because
I'm not centered enough and tilt a little too much. Well, the phone is
tilting too much anyway.

Cindy