[Blindtlk] What weird things does iOS 8 do to you?

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 15 13:10:44 UTC 2014

With all due respect to Apple, they would not have released an operating
system in which dialing on the dial pad could lock on a number. This was
apparently identified by the Applevis folks. I know as a former programmer
that sometimes you decide what are show stoppers and what you will live
with, and this they simply decided to live with. Accessibility is still not
on par with getting out new features. It is not as important as security or
taking advantage of the market edge. I really like my phone, but I too am
disappointed to have upgraded so quickly. Someone has to test. I just didn't
think there would be so much of it.