[Blindtlk] next week surgery

Larry Wayland lhwayland at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 17 03:40:47 UTC 2014

My son and his wife has a German Sheppard that had a cancerous tumor on her
front left leg.  She is not a service dog, just a pet.  Test showed the
tumor to be malignant and the leg had to be removed.  The good news is that
the dog is doing great and doesn't even act like she misses the leg.  She is
a very happy dog and there is no sign of cancer anywhere else in her body.
I hope everything turns out ok.