[Blindtlk] What weird things does iOS 8 do to you?

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Tue Oct 21 01:07:43 UTC 2014

Hi, Ericka.

If your phone is pre-Galaxy, the Android technology has taken leaps and
bounds, I'm guessing, since then.

Strangely enough, the Alcatel is one of the phones that now has good
accessibility, but possibly not the Fierce.  Go to

www.inclusiveandroid.tk to look at reviews, comparisons, etc.

What version Android is your Alcatel and the Fierce?

Android L (lollipop) or version 5 is the version, is coming out now, and we
should start seeing release to carriers in the next few months.

Right now, though, the magnification seems to be working fine for those whom
I've seen reporting on low vision features.  Several devices have the color
inversion, and the new Android is also going to offer different screen
access for those who are color blind.

I started with Android a little over a year ago, and have seen so many major
changes, and more are on the way, apparently.