[Blindtlk] Rainshine?

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Wed Oct 22 11:17:46 UTC 2014

Yes, the telescopic canes are still made, but they are better and more
durable than the Rainshine, as those were fiberglass, and the durable ones
now are carbon fiber.  The NFB sells these and there are more sizes,
different numbers of sections per cane, etc.  I used Rainshine for years and
had a couple of cane fatalities with the fiberglass, but not with the carbon
fiber.  Go to NFB.org, then click on the Independence Market.  Or the number
is (410-659-9314.