[Blindtlk] iPad questions

Tony Schnurr tcb_357 at att.net
Mon Sep 1 21:20:27 UTC 2014

I don't think it really matters how much text is displayed on the screen. The text would be larger on the iPad air. So I would suggest if you are partially sighted and have some usable vision; go with the iPad air. However, if you do not have any usable vision; there is no reason to have the larger real estate. Definitely go with the iPad mini. It is much more compact. Both devices will behave identically when paired to a braille display.

Sent from my iPhone