[Blindtlk] Ipad questions

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 12:46:52 UTC 2014

Eric, I don’t think Mike was telling her she couldn’t buy an iPad. I think he was suggesting that an iPhone would do pretty much everything you would want with an iPad, so why not get it and have the phone as well. As for me, I’d get the iPad Mini, and I have an iPhone and have had the larger iPad (not the air) and find this mini easier to deal with. My first iPad did not have data time on it; this one does, and that isn’t totally necessary. Also, of course, Sarah may not be on a carrier that does iPhones. Then the iPad would definitely be somewhat important if Sarah wants an iTablet.

Cindy