[Blindtlk] [blindtlk] online college

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 22:15:50 UTC 2014

I think the main thing you need to determine is if the software they are using for the classes is something you can use with speech or however you do the course. I’ve never had a lot of trouble doing it, but I found Moodle a little hard to work around, or at least I think that was what it was called.

Cindy