[Blindtlk] Making a Difference, (Cont.): Bringing the right attitude out

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 3 00:38:21 UTC 2014

I'm not sure what I'm missing here, but for some reason this doesn't sound
like a very good way to make a friend, I'm not understanding something.
Unless I was carrying grocery bags after shopping, I would never uproot
someone from near the door of the bus, regardless of the situation.  My legs
will carry me, and if there is standing room only on the bus and nobody
offers me a seat, so be it.  I'm not going to get into a confrontation
because I'm blind and someone is sitting in an area that we think is
reserved for disabled people.  I will go to the back, or, like I said, if
there are no available seats and nobody offers me a seat, I will stand like
anyone else.  Maybe I sound too independent and proud, but that's part of
who I am.  Sorry to sound so harsh, but that's how I see it.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.