[Blindtlk] Making a Difference, (Cont.): Bringing the right attitude out

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 02:39:22 UTC 2014

Honestly, Eric, do you really think you were trying to make a friend. First, how do you know she was lying that she was blind. Second, you could have explained to her that you need to sit there because you fear missing your stop. Third, you had a self-righteous attitude about it from the way you described it. This won’t make friends.

Cindy