[Blindtlk] Judgments

Kendra. Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 03:11:58 UTC 2014

I agree with Cyndy. I don't judge anyone by religion especially when they are making a bad choice like talking loudly on a cell phone while riding a bus. That would be like me calling such a person a Saitenist when for all I know, they could be a Pagan which is my religian. You are best not to judge especially without knowing more first.
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone