[Blindtlk] Making a Difference, (Cont.): Bringing the right attitude out

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 10:34:17 UTC 2014

This is the link to the Braille Monitor that 2nd Vice President of NFB of
NY, Mike Robinson, wrote in 2003

Title is High Partial is still Blind.

https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm03/bm0306/bm030608.htm

Maybe some should read it, and not judge those that are partially sighted.

I know that not many do not judge, but just wanted to point this out. Until
I met Mike Robinson here in NY, I felt awkward and out of please that I
still had some vision.

Cheryl Echevarria, Vice President
National Federation of the Blind, Greater Long Island Chapter
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
"Live the Life You Want"

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com
and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama