[Blindtlk] Judgments

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 13:14:16 UTC 2014

I think it is good that drivers sometimes don’t move until blind ppl are seated. At least for me this is a blessing because my balance is not good at all. I remember being in El Salvador on a standing room only bus. The bars you hold on to were way above my head, so naturally I couldn’t reach since I am short. People had to hold me up since I would have toppled right over.

The drivers barely stop to let people off in El Salvador, but they did stop when I got off thankfully. people like to do a jump off as opposed to letting the bus stop. I suppose it’s like a game or something.