[Blindtlk] Paying Drivers? How to figure

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Fri Sep 5 18:06:08 UTC 2014

There is not one answer. Variables are the number of trips, the length of the trip, how far out of the way, etc. If I got a ride every day, I'd probably suggest around $25.00 a week, assuming the driver and I lived close, and we were both going to the same place. If they refuse to accept payment, sometimes a gas card mysteriously appears in their mail.