[Blindtlk] Making a Difference, (Cont.): Bringing the right attitude out

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sun Sep 7 20:39:55 UTC 2014

Listen BS, You were amazingly rude to Carly in your very bullying
reply to her message as everyone witnessed. That was not ok with me,
and I spoke out against your act of abuse of her on list. Nock off
your abuse of innocent people, especially women. I don't care what
excuses you have for your bitter attitude and need to attempt to abuse
others. We've all had difficult lives and there's no excuse for your
actions.

Laz

tmp-request at freelists.org

Email:  laz at talkingmp3players.com