[Blindtlk] Sittin Hear Quite Pissed off!

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 8 08:00:02 UTC 2014

Hi, Danielle,
This is Bibi and son Odie.
Let's take a  breather and take in slow breaths.
I've been there and have felt the frustration of what you're feeling.
To answer your question about airplane mode, it is a setting on your computer which allows it to be used while you're probably or stand still mode.
My cel phone also has airplane mode on it too.
Have you tried doing a reset on your lab top as of yet?
I also wonder if your Windows8 has a modify or repair area where you can manually go in to the menues and fix your settings?
I'm used to JAWS having a repair feature and I'm easily able to do the repairs on my own.
If you like, I can look up the airplane mode some more as I'm curious of why it exists and its purpose.
I'm not sure of how much help I was, but hopefully, others may be able to help you out.
I still use Windows XP Provessional, so am still used to that program.
Bibi and MAR son Odie