[Blindtlk] Looking to Connect with Blind TVI's

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 21:46:30 UTC 2014

Good Afternoon Everyone,

At present I am a high school junior who is interested in
teaching blind students as a career.  As I consider my options
and whether I want to pursue this dream further, I have a number
of questions about being a TVI/TBS as a blind person and would
like to connect with someone in the Federation who is in this
field.  If you or someone you know is a blind TVI and would be
willing to answer my questions, please feel free to contact me
off-list at dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Chris