[Blindtlk] Sittin Hear Quite Pissed off!

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Sep 9 12:57:32 UTC 2014

Good point, thanks for the clarification.  Just to be sure I understand, you go back in and turn on WI-FI and it
leaves the cellphone off?  Then I could be wrong about that, although there is still more to this than I really
know.  I don't know what Airplane Mode does on a laptop, and I wonder if she needs to specifically turn WI-FI on
rather than turning Airplane Mode back on.  Could there be something about Airplane Mode that is causing the
system to turn it off again?  I don't have Windows 8.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Tue, 9 Sep 2014 08:45:15 -0400, Aleeha Dudley wrote:

>Airplane mode, at least on my iPhone, does actually turn off Wi-Fi. You can go back and reenable it, but, until
you do so, Wi-Fi is turned off when airplane mode is turned on.