[Blindtlk] Sittin Hear Quite Pissed off!

Tony Schnurr tcb_357 at att.net
Tue Sep 9 14:26:40 UTC 2014

Here is another thing to consider. Many laptops have a dedicated button for switching airplane mode off and on. In some cases it is a physical button and in other cases it may be on a touch bar somewhere. If you have such a button; it would be a good idea to learn where it is. That is, so you can reverse the airplane mode.
Regards
Tony

Sent from my iPhone