[Blindtlk] NFB app

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:26:57 UTC 2014

Erika and others, besides Merry and Marion Gwizdala, myself and many others will be visiting the Headquarters in Baltimore this weekend the 11-14, including many affiliate and division leaders like myself and their treasurers, please remember to also read your braille monitors. Many I have found out including my own division, and chapter that there are many many things that we offer that member and non-members do not take advantage of such as the braille monitor, listening to the monthly presidential releases, etc.
Now we ave the NFB Live, etc.
It is great to have the talk lists, but there are also many other publications and other information through the National Federation of the Blind

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama