[Blindtlk] Knfb Reader

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Sep 20 14:04:59 UTC 2014

Have you read the User Guide? Have you listened to Mike Hanson's podcast about the app on Applevis? Are you taking advantage of the Field of View report and the Tilt censor? Are you placing the material to be scanned on a surface where it shows up well?
What phone are you running the app on?
We need to know more before we can help.

Mike Freeman