[Blindtlk] Hanging up iPhone question.

Jerry Matheny starnoble at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 04:09:54 UTC 2014

For the longest time you could hang up a call with the power button,
as long as the phone is up to your ear. If it isn't, in other words,
if it is on speaker phone, or if you have a hands free headset plugged
in, then the power button locks the screen. Another way to answer and
end calls is to do what is called the magic gesture, or the two finger
double tap. This works to both answer and end calls. It also works to
start and stop music as well as other things. I hope this helps.

Jerry Matheny