[Blindtlk] Loud Places

Christopher-Mark Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 04:11:29 UTC 2015

Frankly, anyone who uses a cane that way deserves, in my not so humble
opinion, to be whacked in the shin themselves!  That is totally! uncalled
for cane use.

I admit I've not been following this thread really, but I just so happen to
see this post.  Yeah, anyone who'd use a cane like that as a quote:  battery
ram to ram into people as if they rule the venue so get the h e double
hockey stick outta my way needs to be retrained both on cane skills, and how
'bout etiquettes while we're at it, as that is absolutely despicable!

Chris.