[Blindtlk] About the coming Windows 10.

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 23:45:10 UTC 2015

Judy,

There will probably be new updates to all the major screen readers which will be designed to support Windows 10. According to stories I've read about this version of Windows, they plan to bring back many of the features of Windows 7, especially relating to the design of the interface. For my part, I hope they do. After observing the many posts to this and other lists describing many accessibility issues others have had with Windows 8, I opted to stick with Windows 7 and with the design I like. I'm looking forward to learning more about this update during the technology seminars at national convention. Hopefully the AT companies will have something to show us there.

Chris