[Blindtlk] Scripting with JAWS

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 23:50:56 UTC 2015

Chris,

Happy Easter to you! You may want to join our National Federation of the
Blind in Computer Science (NFBCS) listserv. Many of the people on this list
are professional programmers, some of whom have developed JAWS scripts. To
join, send a blank email with Subscribe in the subject to
nfbcs-request at nfbnet.org.

Hope this helps,

Chris Nusbaum