[Blindtlk] Braille Watch

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Aug 6 02:36:10 UTC 2015

Hi All,
  Has anyone purchased the "Chrome Braille and Talking Watch" from Maxi Aids or Amazon? If so, could you please tell me if the alarm is speech or just a chime? I am interested but am less-so if the alarm speaks as I just want a chime. Also, I would be curious to know  whether the expansion band can have links removed if needed. My wrists are typically way too small for most watch bands and I almost always need an extra hole punched into the band when I get leather bands:).

  Or, does anyone know of other braille watches that have alarms?
Happy almost weekend all!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology