[Blindtlk] Problem with VoiceOver and IOS software update

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 19 23:38:29 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Whenever I try to update the software on my iPad, (and tdversion
8.4.1 just came out) VoiceOver for some reason stops speaking
whenever I want to find out about what's new and download.  It
does cooperate when I go to general settings and then select
software update, but after I select it, it appears as though the
screen is blank after displaying the heading of software update.
I can't even click on anything to read more info or download it.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance for helping me,

Sami